Crab noodle, finally!!!! arrrhhhh
Wao, like 1 month and more, I have been dreadfully falling in love with Crab noodle, and ya! I had it today! Woo haha
From ben's aunt's stall. Haha. Ben is a slacker when he's working! I don't see any difference if he's not working =D haha. Oppsss =x
Haha, I shared it with Tjoa, initially, i wanted to order 2 serving, but then after second thought, it MIGHT be more than enough for both of us, so i ordered one, and I made the right choices. Haha
Ok, I have to say this, I'm not a guy who took photos so gaylish. And this photo's an IMITATION of someone, related to benjamin Lee. Haha. I'm not going to say who's the person, if you're anxious to find out and discover the fact ...(there's a link from my blog to his...Shhhh).
Yes, We're somehow.. big eaters! Haha
Erm, some idiot posture i have... blalalalala.
I missed the good old times =D
From ben's aunt's stall. Haha. Ben is a slacker when he's working! I don't see any difference if he's not working =D haha. Oppsss =x
Haha, I shared it with Tjoa, initially, i wanted to order 2 serving, but then after second thought, it MIGHT be more than enough for both of us, so i ordered one, and I made the right choices. Haha
Ok, I have to say this, I'm not a guy who took photos so gaylish. And this photo's an IMITATION of someone, related to benjamin Lee. Haha. I'm not going to say who's the person, if you're anxious to find out and discover the fact ...(there's a link from my blog to his...Shhhh).
Yes, We're somehow.. big eaters! Haha
Erm, some idiot posture i have... blalalalala.I missed the good old times =D
Movie movie movie
fish noodle fish noodle fish noodle
nougats nougats nougats
ribena ribena ribena
addidas watch! haha
Shall catch a movie soon ya?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home